Welcome to the Kahala Beach Condominiums!
Message from the Manager
- Reminder to owners and renters– The AOAO’s insurance that covers the property is strictly “structural.” For your protection (to protect your contents) you should call your insurance broker and ask them for HO6 (homeowners ins.) or HO4 (renters ins.).
- Reminder – For your safety check the batteries in your smoke detectors.
- Be kind to your mail delivery person-please pick up your mail daily.
- If you are considering any renovations pickup your application in the manager’s office to ensure all requirements are met. All contractors need to be reported to the manager’s office.
- If you have an extra parking space please let us know.
- If you are not familiar with the use of the exercise machines please contact Eric for proper instructions.
- Please do not feed the fish; they are on a restricted diet.
- Be considerate of others; please dry off before leaving pool area. Water on elevator floors and corridors can be slippery.
- Reminder– Need to get in contact with Security? Just pick up the phone located in the library.
For Tenants and Guests
- Tenants/Guest Registration
Please fill this required Tenants/Guest Registration form and return the form to the Manager’s office on or before your arrival date. Tenants should know the rules of AOAO especially as to the swimming pool restrictions and use of keys. This will aid in streamlining your arrival.
- The Kahala Beach Fitness Center Use Agreement and Waiver
- Kayak Storage
- New Owner’s Registration Form
- Change of Address
You may change your present mailing address and/or billing address by printing/downloading the Change of Address form and returning the completed and signed form to Hawaiiana Management
- Renovation Application Revised 5/16/2017
- Lanai Renovation Regulations
- Construction Rules
To be posted in the unit during the duration of the project
- Lanai Renovation Requirements
- Electric Vehicle Charging System Installation Rules
- Electric Vehicle Charging System Installation Application
- SurePay Automatic Payment
For your convenience you may choose to use “Surepay” a system that has been setup to automatically pay your association maintenance fees through direct debit of your checking or savings account. Complete the SurePay Automatic Payment Service form to sign up
Disclaimer: The Kahala Beach AOAO is not responsible for any delays or errors or any damages whatsoever from SurePay automatic payments. This service is being provided as a convenience to you. The AOAO of The Kahala Beach is not endorsing this automatic payment service.
Main Line: (808) 732-5233